Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leather for bikers

A couple weeks ago a couple of friends and I went riding off just to ride off and ended up in Eldersburg, Maryland at a shop called In Step Leather. I grabbed a business card while I was there, but I went online hoping (ok, expecting) to find a web page where I could get a refresher on styles and compare prices on what I liked, but I couldn't even find them in any of 3 or 4 yellow page sites I tried. What DID come up was a myspace page. Not particularly easy to read, BUT they have a slideshow on the front page with great pictures of parts of the store, so you can get a pretty good idea of the selection that they have.  See their page.

I've been a *tad* over-busy lately, but am looking for an excuse to escape to go back and try some jackets on. They had lots of jackets that looked really familiar, so I'm not sure who makes what, but the tag in all the jackets that I saw said 'In Step'. I was tickled to see that there are even two storefronts!

It's going to be cool tomorrow (well, I think 68 is bordering on cold, but I'm usually outnumbered on that) and I'm planning on riding, so maybe tomorrow during lunch...

In Step Leather
1) 7540 Washington Blvd.
US 1 Shopping Center in Elkridge, MD
(410)-799-1568
Hours:10:00am-7:00pm Mon-Fri
9:00am-5:00pm Sat&Sun

2) 1532 Liberty Rd.
Liberty Station in Eldersburg, MD
(410)-549-7449
Hours:10:00am-7:00pm Mon-Fri
10:00am-6:00pm Sat
10:00am-5:00pm Sun

No comments: